AutomotiVE Embedded Software (AVEES Lab.) is doing active researches across various aspects of automotive systems. For the control system domain, we are specifically interested in how to realize given control algorithms as networked ECUs (Electronic Control Units) with safety and efficiency. To achieve this goal, our research effort focuses on (1) system software like Real-Time Operating System (RTOS) and component-oriented middleware for multicore ECUs, (2) validation and verification methods for control software, and (3) automotive E/E architecture design optimization methods. Also, for the infotainment system domain, we are undergoing fundamental researches for the seamless integration of cars and smart devices like smartphones and wearable devices.
- (2016-08-01) Started a project with Hanil Protech for developing a programming language CAPL and its run-time environment for in-vehicle communications
- (2016-05-30) Started a project with Hyundai Mobis for developing SW platform and toolchain for multicore ECUs for autonomous driving
- (2015-09-01) Started a project with Hyundai Autron for migrating singlecore-based engine management software to the next-generation multicore-based platforms
- (2014-08-01) Started a project with Bankware Global for developing a static analysis tool supporting MISRA-C 2012 coding guideline for ISO 26262 conformance
- (2014-03-01) AVEES Lab. was launched.